The authorities of Oman gave permission to Italian Eni and Oman Oman Oil for exploration and production in the field

113419

Oman allowed Italian and local companies to explore and produce oil in the fields of the Omani province of Ad Dakhiliyah, Eni reports in a press release. Italian company Eni will receive 90% on the basis of the agreement, Oman Oman Oil - the remaining 10%. The site of the field occupies about 8.5 thousand kilometers, and the company received permission to develop it in 2017. Eni also signed an agreement with British BP and delimited the rights to explore and produce oil and gas. According to preliminary data, the Italian and British companies will get 50% of the rights to explore the field.

The information and recommendations contained in this analytical document are published strictly for information purposes and are not considered as an offer to buy or sell the trading tools mentioned above and are not intended to motivate to perform certain transactions
Something went wrong
Message: