Cable operator Comcast bought a 29.1% stake in Sky TV channel

108014

American cable operator Comcast announced the purchase of a 29.1 percent stake in the British television channel Sky for 17 pounds sterling 28 pence per share, finversia.ru wrote. The American operator intends to continue buying Sky shares at the same price, which was the highest offered at the auction for the purchase of the British television channel. So, Fox, the company of Rupert Murdoch, owning 39% of the British television channel, offered 15 pounds 67 pence, applying for the acquisition of the remaining 61% of shares. The acquisition of Sky is currently estimated at $38 billion.

The information and recommendations contained in this analytical document are published strictly for information purposes and are not considered as an offer to buy or sell the trading tools mentioned above and are not intended to motivate to perform certain transactions
Something went wrong
Message: