Boeing will acquire 80% of the joint venture with Embraer for 4 billion 200 million dollars

112876

Aircraft companies Boeing and Embraer entered into a strategic partnership agreement providing for the purchase by American Boeing 80% of joint venture with Brazilian Embraer for 4 billion 200 million dollars. The remaining 20% of the joint venture will be owned by Embraer. The joint venture includes the production of commercial aircraft and customer service. Companies have yet to get approval for the deal by the Brazilian government, shareholders and regulators. Companies expect another deal to close next year. It involves the creation of another joint venture, which will promote the Embraer KC-390 medium-range aircraft in the new markets. 51% of this company’s shares will be owned by Embraer, 49% - by Boeing.

The information and recommendations contained in this analytical document are published strictly for information purposes and are not considered as an offer to buy or sell the trading tools mentioned above and are not intended to motivate to perform certain transactions
Something went wrong
Message: